Tooth CleanseRegular price $ 12.00
We are super stoked to offer our very likable Tooth Cleanse in an even more likable flavor, Spearmint! All the same gum honoring properties as our Anise & Clove version, but with a refreshing boost that reminds us of crushing fresh mint leaves between our teeth.
There are other great things about it too, like the fact you’ll be healing your receding gums which come from brushing with far too abrasive pastes. Receding gums aren’t just uncomfortable, they also lead to more cavities as they expose the much softer dentin layer of the tooth which is usually covered by gums or the much harder enamel. Also, because it doesn’t contain any glycerin, it won’t block your teeth from remineralizing. What is remineralizing you say? Well in short, when having something flavorful in our mouths--food, drink or toothpaste--acids are released in our mouths to begin the process of breaking down our food for digestion. The acids in our mouths actually make our teeth slightly more soft and porous. After you’ve finished eating or drinking, our saliva changes from acidic back to alkaline and if everything is workin' well, your teeth should go back to their harder and stronger state. If you brush with sticky things like glycerin, they adhere to the tooth and block the minerals in your saliva from penetrating the tooth. So imagine the state of your poor teeth when your toothbrush enters your mouth with minty explosion flavored toothpaste, digestive acids get released and they get all soft and open then you start vigorously brushing them with intense abrasives. Like using sandpaper in the shower instead of a loofah. No wonder your gums are running from you!
And the economy folks! Only three little drops per brush!
Pair with Fat and the Moon's Tooth Polish which should be used once every couple weeks to help keep teeth free of stains from coffee and tea.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 and measures taken to ensure the safety of everyone shipping, we are experiencing additional delays of 5-10 days!
Everything is shipped with care within 1-3 business days! The shipping options you select are for delivery times, not our handling timeframe. We use a combination of USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, and Globegistics for shipping.
Preorders typically ship within 3 months of date of purchase, but may experience longer delays due to COVID-19
More questions? Check out our FAQ!
We are happy to accommodate returns! We issue store credit for any full price items within our return window less a restocking fee. Want to know more? Check out our FAQ!
- We offer free return shipping, less a $10 restocking fee (that's what we get charged from our warehouse too!) from your return credit.
- Email us first within 5 days of receiving your order at email@example.com.
- We will issue you a free return postage.
- You have 5 days once you receive the postage to put your item in the mail in unwashed, unworn condition in the original polybag.
- If you're late beyond the above timeframe, we will still accept your package less a 20% restocking fee within 30 days.
- Returns are not accepted beyond 30 days.
- If your item returns to us without original packaging and needs to be refurbished (cleaned, folded, and relabeled) you will be given store credit less a 15% cleaning fee. This fee may be additional to the 20% fee if your item is also late.
- Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.