Crystal's Gemini Gift Guide
- Kaweco Fountain Pen - As a Gemini sun/Cancer moon, I have many many emotions and they are all DRAMATIC. Writing angsty prose in my journal is possible with a normal pen but fountain pens make me feel like I’m Edgar Allen Poe without all the spilled inkwells. Kaweco offers tons of pen and ink colors to suit your ever evolving personality so I recommend purchasing one for every occasion.
- Piped Ringer Tee in Badlands - Gemini’s are lauded for their versatility so it makes sense to me that my favorite item in the shop right now is our Piped Ringer tee! I wear my Badlands tee CONSTANTLY. Sometimes for days at a time. Always in favor of literally anything else in my closet. It’s a classic black and white stripe in the softest bamboo cotton, a holy grail of a t-shirt. I immediately hacked mine into a crop top because I also have the hallmark ‘Gemini lack of self control’ but it looks good styled in a variety of different ways.
- NOTO Botanics Multi-Benne Stain Stick in Genet - I always strive to look put together but I hate making any effort whatsoever. Multi-purpose products are a MUST for me so this stain stick has been a go-to lately! It’s perfect for blotting on lips and cheeks when you’re in a hurry and need to achieve an ~effortless~ look. It comes in three shades that are super flattering for a wide variety of complexions but Genet is my dream shade of deep bloody red merlot. Combine with NOTO’s Gold Glow Stick to complete the look.
- Lulu Hair Powder in Jasmine - Remember how I said I hate making the effort to look put together? Good. Then it should come as no surprise that I am obsessed with this hair powder. I try not to shampoo my hair too often but I also hate running through aerosol cans of dry shampoo like they’re candy. This particular one comes in a nifty travel size paper tube that fits comfortably in my bag for when I run out of the house looking like a big ole greaseball (which, let’s face it, happens often). Lulu Organics boasts a wide range of eclectic scents like vetiver+black pepper, lavender+clary sage and amber+patchouli (unscented is available too, if that’s your move) but my personal favorite is Jasmine.
- Hello. Cup + Reusable Panty Liners - Being someone who menstruates, I spent a long time concerned about the harmful nature of paper menstrual products both to my body and the environment. Not to mention, tampons and pads are unnecessarily expensive! Thankfully, now Hello. cups and reusable liners exist. The cups come in a couple different sizes for your comfort and are completely BPA/heavy metal/rubber/latex free while the liners are made from soft organic cotton and organic bamboo fleece. I won’t tell you what to do with your body but I will say that if you’re looking for an environmentally friendly alternative to other menstrual products I recommend these ones! Combine with Phasey period chocolates for some real forward thinking self care. ❤️
Leave a comment